Tree Removal Wichita
Get 25% ANY Tree Service. Satisfaction Guaranteed. Call TODAY for a FREE Tree Care Quote.
Tree Care in Sedgwick County
FOR 24/7 EMERGENCY SERVICE. CALL US IMMEDIATELY.
Certified Wichita Tree Service Experts
Real Reviews From Real Customers
Reliable and fast on time
Complete Property’s crew made my family happy. The service was prompt and the job was completed faster than I imagined.
Lance C. – Wichita, KS
Excellent and professional people. They were a pleasure to have around. Regina was always keeping me updated as to their progress.
Hollie B. – Wichita, KS
They had the tree removed the same day the tree fell. They did such a good job, we hired them to remove other dead trees.
Erin S. – Wichita, KS
Safest Tree Removal Methods
Expert Tree Service
Tree Care Wichita Tree Service
Are you contemplating constructing your new car garage but a tree is standing in your way? Does your tree have aggressive roots that are damaging your concrete floor? Is your tree making it impossible for you to maintain a clean landscape with its frequent shedding?
Our tree removal service can be a solution to all the above issues. We handle all types of tree removals in Wichita, generally bringing down trees standing next to electric lines and removing trees next to houses without causing damages. Modern tree removal gear, combined with specially trained tree removal professionals, and years of experience in the field make removing a tree extremely easy for us.
Tree Removal is a Job for Professionals
Trees are extremely heavy, generally weighing a couple of tons. If all that weight drops on your house, you may end up spending thousands on property repairs. If by mistake the tree lands on you or a friend, the weight could end up killing them or forcing them to spend weeks in the hospital.
With professionals, however, removing a tree becomes easier, quicker, and safer. Using their capable machinery, professionals will have the ability to change the direction towards which a tree falls. This means that a tree next to your house can be redirected to fall in the opposite direction, eliminating the possibility of property damage.
If your tree is in the middle of other healthy trees, tree removal professionals can cut down the tree foot by foot from the top, bringing the tree down without harming the surrounding plants. Keeping you from the tree removal area, professionals help you avoid injuries.
As an added benefit, working with professionals when removing a tree gives you access to stump removal service. If you are removing a tree to create space for new amenities, the tree stump has to go. Professionals will either grind the tree stump or remove it completely. Overall, the benefits offered by working with professionals when removing a tree outweigh the cost of hiring the professionals.
When Should You Remove a Tree?
Knowing when to conduct tree removals is a crucial first step towards avoiding negative effects or losing a tree that you could have kept. A wide range of signs can help you determine when it is time to get rid of a tree – the signs include:
- Trees with a decaying trunk are on their way to falling. Investing in tree removals for such a tree could help you avoid property damages.
- If a tree has been dropping branches on your property and tree pruning hasn’t fixed this problem, tree removal may be the best solution
- If you have too many trees in the same place, leading to overcrowding, tree removal might be an ideal solution. It will help create enough space for each tree, leading to better health and appearance.
- Tree removals are conducted when the tree roots start encroaching on areas you wouldn’t want them to, leading to cracked concrete floors and cracked walls.
- If your tree’s roots are compromised – say, heavy machinery was operating nearby – the tree may be unstable. Heavy winds could bring the tree down, leading to property damage. The best way to avoid this problem is to invest in tree removals sooner.
Who Can Benefit from Tree Removal?
As long as you are removing a tree for the right reasons, the service will always have benefits for you. In Wichita, however, the following property owners enjoy the most benefits:
- Homeowners planning to expand their properties but trees are standing in their way.
- Commercial property owners planning to give their tenants the best view of their surroundings but trees have been making this impossible.
- Those whose trees have stability issues and might fall unexpectedly.
- Trees with shedding issues and keep dropping branches unexpectedly on landscapes.
- People who would like to reduce tree overcrowding.
- Homeowners who wish to get rid of dead trees and replace them with new healthy trees.